1. Invoke Run command as Services.msc. One can also search for Services.msc through Windows search
2. After services window is open, search for Informatica Cloud Secure Agent.
3. Stop this service.
4. Right-click on the service and go to Properties.
5. Then, click on Log-On tab and click on this Account
6. Enter the admin username.
7. Click on Browse so that Windows can valid that username.
8. Enter the password and then, reconfirm.
9. Apply and then OK
10. Start the service.
What can we do to improve this information (2000 or fewer characters)